Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift repositions a low or sagging brow. This procedure can also improve creases and frown lines for a more youthful appearance.
Enhancing your appearance with a brow lift
If expression lines or other signs of aging in the brow region bother you, a brow lift performed by our fellowship-trained oculoplastic surgeon, Dr. Roderick Hargrove, may be right for you. A brow lift:
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position.
A brow lift is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image. Brow lift surgery is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.
You can learn more about the cosmetic procedures available at Graystone Aesthetic Center and schedule a private consultation with Dr. Roderick Hargrove by calling (828) 304-6656 or click here.